Re: Beach Hut - Brackenbury

Posted By:
Date:

> Hi - we are interested in buying a beach hut in the Brackenbury area -
> does anyone know of any currently for sale or have any tips? Many thanks!
> Bryony

Hello Bryony,
I was about to put my beach hut on Ebay when in the course of spell checking "Brackenbury Cliffs" on Google, I came upon this forum. My hut number is 858 which is in a second row position right in front of the cliff car parking area. It has a lovely elevated view of the sea above the huts in front; partially due to the underfloor storage which allows for neat storage without cluttering the hut with wind breaks, deck chairs and the like. We have got ourselves involved with a French renovation project so the hut has to give way, for reasons financial and time. It is due a fresh coat of paint in places, but other than very mild cosmetic work it is in very good order as it is only 4 years old. Having visited it today (6th July), it needs a new hasp and staple for a padlock (which is only a secondary means of security - as it has a Yale deadlock) but other than that a bit of fresh paint on the facias only, the main boards are very good. High quality paints were used to protect it from the ravages of its position. It is paid up for the year ending March 2010, it comes complete with its own oven with hob and seating, furnishings etc, in fact you could turn up and enjoy a day as it is. Perfect for a traditional holiday and in time for school holidays.
A picture paints a thousand words, please contact me for some and I'll email them to you. A hut nearby is advertised at £6,000 but it doesn't match this one! We would be looking for about that figure with possibly some margin allowed but my wife will be doing the selling and showing around if required! Please contact me on the email above or my wife on 07795 498518.
Regards,
Richard

Messages In This Thread